Friday, April 17, 2009

Back From Hiatus

I've been quite busy the last month or so. I neglected my blog as a result.

Even though I don't rely on readers to validate my content, I believe that I should put effort into what I write. If I can't dedicate myself to some sort of well-formed thought then I simply won't try. That's what happened here.

The good news is that I've been thinking a bit. I have some customer service experiences to share. I took a road trip that left me contemplating the psychology of motorists. I haven't stopped my quest to eke out a few more pennies worth of efficiency without negatively affecting my lifestyle, which seems to equate to watching a lot of shows online. So on and so forth...

I hope to post more frequently again. My goal is to have the best blog that no one reads.

No comments: