Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blogging Bonanza

I went nuts tonight. Between finishing un-posted entries and creating new entries, including this one, I'll have 10 new posts. Considering the ~35 posts I made during the last 11 months, I think that's quite a feat.

I don't know how it may look if someone out there has this blog in their RSS reader. I did edit a lot of entries tonight. All of the entries that were newly released tonight I had to modify the dates on. Many were posted with the original date that the draft was started, which would be okay if I hadn't added new content on top of the entry. If that did anything funky to anyone's reader, I apologize. I was editing for clarity, not to hide anything.

While I was at it I also deleted a few entries that were incomplete or more boring than usual. Then I went back and tagged nearly all of them. Finally, I added a few new items to the side bar of the blog.

Consider this yearly maintenance. I think I'm done now.

No comments: